Monday, February 16, 2009

Contrary to popular belief...

being sick does not allow you to get more writing done. This is one of the great truths that I discovered this weekend while laying in bed with strep throat.

Another great truth is that no matter how sick you are... the entire world of blogging does, indeed, go on without you. Here is my formal apology to all my dear friends that have posted many interesting things over the weekend that I will be unable to go and catch up on.

Rest assured. You are still wonderful, you are still interesting and I still love ya. :)

Now... if only the main character of my WIP could be that forgiving. ;)

8 comments:

  1. ACK! Not fair! You need to get better soon! Hope all is going well with your agent search! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I just got to relax in a jacuzzi tub for an hour with a book... I'm feeling better already! ;)

    Jenni - I am feeling really good about things--I'm not sure why. Maybe that means something good is going to happen soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time I missed out on a long period of blogging, I was shocked - absolutely shocked - to find out the whole blogging world had continued without me!
    I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, poor thing. Rest up and drink lots of fluids! That's what my mother always says to me anyway. Hope you feel better soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe your MC can get strep too? :)

    *Heart still pounding. First glance at the pic and title in my sidebar list, and I thought you were gonna say you were preggers.* LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie - I know! how dare they think things will be the same without us?

    L.C. - Thanks! I am trying :)

    Angie - Good idea LOL... and nope not preggers, although I laughed a lot when I went back and looked at it. I can totally see why you thought that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang! feel better soon...

    and I swear, every time I come here, I want a piece of chocolate! It's this blog color here - the blue and white is the wrapper and the blog part is the chocolate inside *laugh*!

    ReplyDelete