Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Funny Names, Fortune Cookie Predictions and Agent News!

Yes, You read correctly.
This is, indeed, a post including funny names, fortune cookies and agent news. How can such an amazing post exist? Let's just say that so far it's been a fantabulous day.


1.YOUR REAL NAME: Jennifer Rose Johansson

2.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:
(mother and fathers middle names)
Nadine D (that's right, just D, that's all LOL)

3.NASCAR NAME:
(first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
William Frank

4.STAR WARS NAME:
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
JohJe

5.DETECTIVE NAME:
(favorite color, favorite animal)
Green Monkey

6.SOAP OPERA NAME:
(middle name, town where you were born)
Rose Spokane

7.SUPERHERO NAME:
(2nd fav color, fav drink, add "THE" to the beginning)
The Silver Shake

8.FLY NAME:
(first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
JeJo

9.STREET NAME:
(fav ice cream flavor, fav cookie)
Grasshopper E.L. Fudge

10.SKANK NAME:
(1st pet's name, street you grew up on)
Shasta 1250 West

11.GANGSTA NAME:
(first 3 letters of first name plus 'izzle')
Jenizzle

12.YOUR GOTH NAME:
(black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Indiana

13. STRIPPER NAME:
(name of your fav perfume/cologne, fav candy)
Haute Couture Skittles


LOLOLOL Okay, that was funny! Thanks for tagging me Jenni! Now, if you have read this, then you are officially tagged and you need to do it too. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In other news: I have officially found a little hole-in-the-wall chinese place that has accurate fortunes... at least for me. Let me demonstrate.

Two weeks ago I got this fortune: Boats and water are in your future, have fun!
Not your average every day fortune, but I'm going on a cruise in March so it totally applies and we were booking shore excursions that week.

One week ago: You have a charming way with words. Send e-mails.
Interesting because the next day was when I had scheduled to start sending queries.

Last night: A shooting star tonight will bring you good luck tomorrow!
This morning I woke up to two requests from agents! One requested a full and one a partial! Wahoo! :D

Anyway, I'm pumped! I'm hoping next week it will say something like, "A publisher wants to give you oodles of money, be patient."

Yep, that'd be sweet! LOL ;)

9 comments:

  1. Love the names!! Mine will be pretty weird, I'm sure. You do know that to make fortune cookies more interesting your supposed to add the words "in bed" to each fortune. Which I must say, makes yours pretty funny!! LOL!! Good luck with the agents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOOO! LOVE your fortunes! And you agent Fortunes! But Mostly, i LOVE LOVE LOVE your names! heheheh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS on the agent requests! How exciting is that? Here's hoping they LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that name thing! Congrats on the requests!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That name game is hilarious. My favorite was my Soap Opera name: JoAnn Claremont. Pretty awesome, I think!

    Also, congrats on the agent requests! That's so exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nikki - LOL that is awesome! Those fortunes are getting more interesting by the minute!

    Jenni - LOL I'm glad you appreciate the true essence of Rose Spokane and The Silver Shake. Such appreciation is rare these days ;)

    Melissa - Thanks! I am feeling super excited about it right now, but we will see. Either way, it is awesome to have the interest.

    ElanaJ - LOL yeah it's funny! and Thank you for stopping by!

    Renee - Hiya! That is an awesome name... she could totally have a lifelong fued. Thanks for the support :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHOOHOOO!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am defitely feeling the need to get some Chinese food next time I pass through Utah!! That's so awesome that you're getting more requests!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the agent requests! I may need to take a trip to your restaurant.

    ReplyDelete