Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spreading The Blog Bling Around!

I have wonderful news! I received my very first bling from fellow blogger Angie Ledbetter! I am so pumped. Thanks so much Angie! Muuahh!

So here are the rules of the blingage.

Premio-Dardas: "This award 'acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write. Awards like this have been created with the intention of promoting community among Bloggers. It's a way to show appreciation and gratitude for work that adds value to the Web."

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.

2. Pass the award to (15) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.

So I now am going to pass this award on to my friendly blog-mates :)

Kasie West, for always having entertaining stories and not being afraid to admit she has rare dork-ish tendencies.

Jenni James, for outlining her exciting foreign adventures and having a tendency toward giddyness that is so fun to hear about.

Nikki Wilson, for always posting such cute family photos and letting her kids dress her up like a mummy.

Candice Kennington, for sharing my fascination with superheroes.

Mary Olsen, for being so crafty she could teach Martha Stewart a thing or two.

Melissa March, for having wonderful ideas that inspire so many writers to work harder.

L.C. Gant, for sharing her writer's journey.

Mary Jensen, for being so organized it makes me want to grab my to do list.

Rachel Kay, for being an incredibly dilligent blogger.

Debbie, for always making me laugh.

Jen Lilley, for being hilarious and keeping an eye on my sister.

That Spacey Chick, for sharing her compulsive journey--and being a fan of BNL

Rev. Christine, for showing us her vision and being so humble.

Carrie, who is definitely a feek now that she's wandered to South Dakota!


Thanks all of you! You make my blogging days entertaining!

11 comments:

  1. Cool thanks!! Now I have to figure out if wordpress will let me post it. It's not as flexible as blogger. :) And yep, superheroes are the best. My main character just hasn't figured that out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, Jenn! So sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hooo! congrats!

    And I love the look you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Thanks so much Jenn! So you've written any of book two yet??? *taps foot impatiently* need more Cam girl! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Candice - LOL good luck with posting it and I hope she figures it out soon! :)

    Melissa - No problem, you deserve it!

    Kathryn - hehehe yeah, I love it!

    Jenni - LOL no I think I am saving that for next week sometime. Patience is a virtue young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award. Isn't Angie just the best? And she does recognize talent:)
    Thanks for thinking of me and saying I make you laugh. That is (almost) always the goal. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My very first award! Thank you. And congrats to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Looks good here. :) You've passed it on to some great bloggers too. Isn't it hard when you have a limited number to pick? (I hate that part!) Hope writing's coming along well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omigoodness! Thanks so much for the award! I feel bad that I didn't see it sooner; I'm a little behind on the blog roll this week!

    It's a pleasure for me to share my writing journey with you and everyone else. Thanks again for "spreading the blog bling" in my direction :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Debbie - Thank you and yes, Angie is wonderful :) You totally deserve it. Every time I go to your site I crack up.

    Feywriter - Congratulations! Isn't getting your first award fun? :)

    Angie - I know, aren't they great? I had a hard time deciding. Everything is going well, almost finished I think... so I might be sending my query options your way later today to get your opinion. Thanks so much! :)

    L.C. - LOL You are very welcome! I love reading other writer's stories... makes me feel a little less isolated, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jenn, thanks for the award. You used all my peeps though, so I'm not sure who to pass it forward to. LOL I'll just post it on my site and say ditto to your selections. LOL

    ReplyDelete