Friday, April 3, 2009

Hooray for positivity!

There is a wonderful post with wonderful comments that I think we all should check out today. I'm positively done with the negativity that has been roaming the net lately. Whether directed toward agents or writers it has turned into a hurtful mess.

So if you are in publishing and feeling underappreciated or like you have no power over a difficult situation, there is something you should read. Agent Jessica Faust of the BookEnds Literary Agency put up an awesome post today in an effort to kickoff some good karma in the industry. It's a wonderful #agentpass #authorpass that just can't help but make you feel warm and mushy inside.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can always do with some extra love.

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving all that love over there. Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true that this business is hard to stay positive in, but I think it's one of the most necessary things. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts exactly. All the negativity between agents and writers was really getting me down. I'd much rather focus on sunshine, rainbows and kittens :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely felt the karma when I read Jessica's post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am all about the love. I will head over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you guys all got a chance to check it out! Thanks for the positive comments!

    ReplyDelete