Monday, May 4, 2009

I refuse to have Swine Flu!


















Sorry I've been missing a few days.

I have been feeling sick, but I don't know what it is. It doesn't sound like the flu, I haven't had a fever... It is like a severe case of--

allergies.

I do have allergies, and I'm on claritin. Usually that works great, but for some reason I've had some horrible allergy-like symptoms for a few days.

I've determined that I WILL rest today and I WILL feel better tomorrow! This is my decision and thus... it is law.

So, prepare for a momentous and moving post tomorrow. For today... feel free to use hand sanitizer after posting a comment. Also, I'm not opposed to an 'elbow bump' in lieu of the customary handshake. ;)



P.S. If anyone wants to get entered for a free antique book giveaway--go visit my overseas clone, Jenni James. I'm pretty sure she has less germs over there :P

9 comments:

  1. Good luck getting better. Allergies are taking me by storm too. Even the Zyrtec is having a tough time keeping up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better, Jenn! I suffer from allergies to and it can be the pits. Sometimes an air purifier can help a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My feel better mantra: In the Infinite Wholeness of life where I am, all is perfect, whole and complete. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got to get better so you can return to the wonderful world of blogging :) Get rest and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh. Allergies! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Allergy medicine stops working sometimes. You might need to switch to a different brand.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah ha that explains how I got sick! You passed your germs via email. Mine is past bad allergy symptoms (it may be swine flu...shhh)

    ReplyDelete
  8. As one who shares the allergy torture, I commiserate. I hope the Claritin kicks in soon. I have to switch between Clariton and Singular or my body adapts (or the allergies do)
    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete