Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If it isn't one thing...

Thanks to everyone for the support and welcome to the new visitors! I can't wait to get the time to get to know you better. :)

Things are starting to settle down, with fewer trips to visit family. We got back 2 days ago and found one of our trees had fallen all across our front lawn. Thank God for special blessings, it didn't hurt anything and it warned us the roots were bad so we can take out the two others sharing the same root system.

This and one more trip to visit family for a couple of weeks should keep me away through the first week in July. I will be back the 2nd week of July and again posting regularly.

I've been doing some studying while I've been away and I'm excited to post about some of what I've learned.

Thanks again everyone! I'll see you in July!
Jenn

9 comments:

  1. There's always something. You have a great attitude about the tree. I hope all goes well. See you in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that everyone was safe. I hope you enjoy your visits. And I look forward to your posting when you return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad the tree fell in the right direction. Traveling mercies and have a great visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the support everyone. :)

    and Ray, you do that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is well. Can't wait to read more adventures!

    ReplyDelete