Wednesday, September 30, 2009

La Da Da Dee Da


One of my fav blogger buddies, Karen, tagged me the other day. You should go check her out, she's adorable. I have a mission...if I choose to accept it. ;)

I'm supposed to list 7 of my favorite songs. This is rough. I will try my very best to keep it at 7 but I could easily add 70 to my list and still not be satisfied.

1 - Amber by 311 - it just makes me happy to listen to.

2 - If I Had a Million Dollars by Barenaked Ladies "But not a real green dress, that's cruel"... need I say more?

3 - Open My Eyes by Buckcherry - I always love ballads by harder groups, it reminds me that even bad boys sometimes have a soft side.

4 - Addicted by Kelly Clarkson - I've never heard an unhealthier love song.

5 - Crushcrushcrush by Paramore - I don't care what they sing, I love it.

6 - Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol - I love their sound.

7 - My Happy Ending by Avril Lavigne - She's snarkiness personified. :)


*phew* that was hard. Okay, for my tagg-ies. You are officially assigned this task. And if you don't know these guys and their blogs, you should.

Natalie Bahm
Ray Veen
Jessie Oliveros
Terresa Wellborn
Kasie West
Candice Kennington
Patti Nielson

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I accept. I'll do this for my post tomorrow, but I warn you, there may be some overlap. As we established this summer, we have similar taste in music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll accept as well and so excited to see two Canadian artists on your list. I saw BNL in concert and they were awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen tagged me too. I thought this was a fun one. I also passed it on today. Love your taste in music!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Karen sounds like a fun gal! ;)
    Loved your choices! I heart Snow Patrol to pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd hate to have to choose too. My whacky picks would probably be unknown to others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea, I got tagged, but I...uh...don't listen to music. Like ever. Never. This may take some times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome. I will do this tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete