Friday, March 19, 2010

I Think I'm In Love

Today I'm doing an absolutely random post. Don't worry...by the end I'm sure I'll figure out a way to relate it back to writing or something else useful. I will. Just you wait.

This week I've discovered my new favorite YouTube personality. His name is MysteryGuitarMan a.k.a. Joe.

Also, I love him.

I know what you're thinking, and yes, he is cute, but that's not the basis of my love. My love is based on his pure, unadulterated, awesomeness. If you have yet to be exposed to the to coolness that is the MysteryGuitarMan. This must be remedied--and it must be remedied now.

Here is one of my favorite videos of his. Yes, it combines cool music, cool video, and an iflip. Seriously, does it get any better than that?




Oh yeah, and the lesson to be learned here? Um... is that it is healthy to um... expose yourself--to stuff. See? Don't you feel educated?

If not, how about some classical music? That's educational, right?

13 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha. You are too funny. Hey...I think I really do feel smarter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so want to see you do the iPod one. Now that would be cute. I'll even link it to my Cool Links Friday post if you do. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stina - you're seriously overestimating my technical abilities. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great. He seems like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. His eyebrows were very entertaining. :) And I can't imagine how long that took him. One time someone asked my sister out by arranging skittles into shapes and taking a still picture of each one. And then he played them on fast loop and it was like a two minute video that she said took him like 12 hours to make. I think he meant for it to be cute but it actually ended up creeping her out that he would spend 12 hours to ask her on a first date. :) She went, it kind of backfired on him. I think the lesson I learned is that if you're going to spend a lot of time on something, make it cool like mystery guitar guy, not creepy and somewhat stalkerish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha... yes, I LOVE MysteryGuitarMan too. He is indeed cute, but I love how talented he is. He can make music out of anything. Since I'm an aspiring guitarist, I definitely look up to that kind of dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel very edjumacated. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. mysteryguitarman sure is fabbarooney :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is totally cute. And that must have taken forever!!!

    ReplyDelete