Wednesday, February 23, 2011

To Kasie! *Fashionably Late, No?*

Today, I wanted to do a post about a wonderful friend and amazing writer, Kasie West. For those of you that haven't been to her blog. DO IT. She's hilarious and pretty darn cute. *See picture to the left--Yes, she's that cute--For reals*

Kasie is one of my crit partners and she's superb. She writes dialogue like nobody's business and her love interests make me swoon. (Seriously, Kasie...when do I get to read more about Trevor already???)

Anyway, she posted on her blog last week about signing with the fantabulous Michelle Wolfson. I'm so excited and happy for her. She's so happy with Michelle. I never thought it possible, but they both seem to be an equal amount of crazy. I've literally never seen a better fit.

Pop on over to her blog and say hi and congrats if you haven't already.

Congratulations, Kasie! Love you girl!

10 comments:

  1. That is such great news and she's rockin' an awesome new photo too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWW!!!! Jenn!!!! I love you, too. And you did a great job of embarrassing me (so you achieved your goal). And yes, Michelle and I are equal amounts of crazy. Together we make a complete crazy person. Perhaps we should never actually get together in real life or there would be trouble. Michelle is way awesome (did you read that she sold ANOTHER book today? Linda Grimes in a two book deal. Yeah, she's pretty awesome.) Anyway, thanks so much and I feel the same about you and your characters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can check 'Embarrass Kasie' off my list for the day. I agree, if you and Michelle were ever in the same place at the same time, it could throw off all balance in the spectrum of crazy and force all other places to seem boring in comparison.

    Beware...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to her! I'll pop over to her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is that cute! And there is not a better dialogue writer in the UNIVERSE (yes, Kasie, I used that word just for you)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw man, Jenn! I was going to write a "better-late-than-never-Congrats-Kasie" post. And now you've beat me to the punch.

    But I guess there can't be too many times to say YAY FOR KASIE!!!! :D

    WOOOO!!! *confetti*

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSS!! I'm so happy for Kasie, too! Though I just met her, I think I already <333 her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Kasie!
    You go girl! And she really is that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a great post! I <3 Kasie too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nice look and perfect details shared in the post . really fantastic your thought and amazing this post so thanks
    Romantisch Hotel Brugge

    ReplyDelete