Wednesday, March 30, 2011

There Are Places I Remember...

Today I wanted to do some cool links that I've seen in the last week or so in the blogosphere.

First, stop by the Kidlit blog where awesome agent Mary Kole is describing when it is a bad idea to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth--in fiction.

Then, go by Sarah Fine's blog to get a psychologists view of the Jacqueline Howett disaster from earlier this week. It's fascinating.

The Rejectionist posted dubious first lines of Amazon reviews. I'm still laughing at some of them.

Agent Rachelle Gardner posted about why no comes quickly, but yes seems to take forever.

Finally, stop by Monica B.W.'s blog to meet new agent, Kathleen Rushall, who is cooler than cool.

Okay, that's enough to keep you all busy--chop chop! ;-) What places do you remember from the blogosphere this week?

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Links! I'm excited!

    <3 Gina Blechman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read both Mary Kole's and Rachelle Gardner's post this morning. I loved how Rachelle compared the "quick no" to clothes shopping. Something I can relate to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links.

    Wow. Just wow. That Jacqueline Howett thing is proof positive of the phrase discretion is the better part of valor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking to my post! And ... thanks for these links as well. I needed a good laugh, and you were right; the Rejectionist does not disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, I don't have news from the blogosphere but I did see this funny video earlier and it made me laugh.


    http://appadvice.com/appnn/2011/03/humor-angry-birds-spoof-takes-birds-warzone/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yes, that poor debacle Jacqueline made of her career. finished before it ever began. there is a lesson to all of us there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links, Jenn! I really needed to hear that no comes quickly and yes takes longer post! I tweeted it and thanked you on Twitter.

    See you around interland. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anita - Don't we all need to hear that? ;-)

    ReplyDelete