Monday, May 16, 2011

Friday the 13th: a.k.a. The Day That Blogger Died

So, I was planning to do this blog post on Friday the 13th and how that particular date is near and dear to my heart as a supernatural thriller writer, but alas, Blogger pulled a totally spooky trick on me and wouldn't let me post it.

That's cold Blogger. Cold.

So, I'm posting it today instead. Basically, I just wanted to say a few things.

1 - Dark and spooky can be good.
2 - Learn to embrace the dark and spooky.
3 - Check out this blog post by Chantele Sedgwick on learning How to Scare People because man, Dan Wells is a genius.

That is all. Have a lovely, if entirely un-spooky, day.

8 comments:

  1. Dan Wells IS a genius isnt he?
    I just LOVE his books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! ;) Loved his class. I could listen to him talk for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree about Dan Wells. BTW, it was so great to meet you at the conference!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having just finished "I Don't Want to Kill You" on Saturday, I completely agree. Dan is genius.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...not very happy with blogger. Screwed up a lot of stuff for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That post spooked me out (Chantele's) I have a feeling the actual class would have had me in a straight jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post!The title is awesome..The day blogger died?!Hahaha..you have an out of this world blog! I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Embracing your dark side can be a good thing - when it comes to writing. ;) And yes, Dan Wells is FANTASTIC at it!

    ReplyDelete