Friday, June 3, 2011

New Agency!


For those of you who haven't yet heard, my awesome agent, Kathleen Rushall, just moved to the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency, and I was very happy to move with her.

This agency seems awesome and like such a great fit. I'm so excited! Yay for happy news!

Any of you have happy news heading into the weekend? Finish a particularly tough chapter? Meet your writing goal for the week? Finally figure out what kind of mushrooms are growing in your front yard?

Do tell! :) And have a fantastic weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Mmmm, mushrooms! I love mushrooms! Hehe!

    No, that's cool about the agency! I think it's auspicious and very exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a fantastic agency, congrats to you both! This week my manuscript is moving into the editorial stage with my publisher, exciting but panic-inducing at the same time! While that's going on I've been revising book 2. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool. I'm happy your agent got to keep you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so happy to hear we're still agency sisters. I still need to work on that handshake:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting for you. Did it make you nervous at all at first?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I met Kevan Lyon at a con and she is lovely. I think Kathleen made a great move. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! So happy for you and Kathleen!

    ReplyDelete