Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Concept Sentence WINNERS <--yes, I meant to put an S

So, you're all awesome and I had a very difficult time choosing the best concept sentence. I did the logical thing and pushed the responsibility on a completely unbiased third-party... and she couldn't pick a winner either... but she did narrow it down to two excellent entries.

Drumroll please....

Nichole Giles

and

Noble M. Standing

Congrats you two! Let me know whether you want a query critique, a 20-pg manuscript critique, or a copy of MATCHED by Ally Condie... obviously if you both pick the book then I might have to pick an alternate giveaway book. I wasn't planning on having two winners, but you guys are just too freakin' fantastic. Not my fault. ;-) Thanks to everyone who entered it really was very hard to pick.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That's awesome there were two winners. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks. I already have two copies of Matched (need to give one away) so I'm going to go with the 20 pgs. You rock, Jenn!

    Also congrats to Noble.

    ReplyDelete