Wednesday, August 24, 2011

After RENOvation comes Recuperation...

Today, I plan to catch up on a little sleep and a few errands that have been waiting while I was at WorldCon. I'll be doing a big post on Monday to show you all the fantasticness that is WorldCon, but until then...you'll just have to wait.


I thought I'd do a quick recommend for a new critique partner matching site called Ladies Who Critique. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without my crit partners, so if you are in need of one, go check it out! Here are some main points about it you should know:


- LadiesWhoCritique.com is a completely free, critique partner match-making service, where writers can find the perfect partner/ beta reader.
- Think match.com but for female writers! Writers can search others profiles, create their own, try as many times as they like to find 'the one'.
- Writers can search for other writers in their genre, and find someone with the right kind of experience.
- We will start with 5-10 genres, and expand to cover each and every genre possible.
- It's completely free for everyone!



It is up and running now and I like their layout and genre divisions. If you find someone on there, let me know! I'm not currently looking for a new crit partner, but I'd love to know about your experiences with it!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Thanks for posting about the Ladies--I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear about WorldCon! Thanks for the link to Ladies Who Critique, they sound fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see how it went! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by "it," I meant WorldCon. #clarityfail

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to find out about all the fun you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a really neat service. And congrats on Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent resource. I may have to share this with my readers, too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely fantastic blog!!! Glad I found it! Love it!!!

    Lola x
    http://lola-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete