Today, I plan to catch up on a little sleep and a few errands that have been waiting while I was at WorldCon. I'll be doing a big post on Monday to show you all the fantasticness that is WorldCon, but until then...you'll just have to wait.
I thought I'd do a quick recommend for a new critique partner matching site called Ladies Who Critique. I wouldn't have gotten anywhere without my crit partners, so if you are in need of one, go check it out! Here are some main points about it you should know:
- LadiesWhoCritique.com is a completely free, critique partner match-making service, where writers can find the perfect partner/ beta reader.
- Think match.com but for female writers! Writers can search others profiles, create their own, try as many times as they like to find 'the one'.
- Writers can search for other writers in their genre, and find someone with the right kind of experience.
- We will start with 5-10 genres, and expand to cover each and every genre possible.
- It's completely free for everyone!
It is up and running now and I like their layout and genre divisions. If you find someone on there, let me know! I'm not currently looking for a new crit partner, but I'd love to know about your experiences with it!