Friday, August 12, 2011

So, I'm In Love...


This week I was introduced to The Guild. As you can see from this picture, I do not know what I was doing without them in my life. Seriously. Love.

First, I stumbled across a link to this Bollywood music video they made about online gaming...No, I'm not kidding. Yes, it's hilarious.


Which had me laughing so hard I snorted diet coke out my nose, and it was worth it. I particularly like when he beats up 'Real Life' with his ninja moves and wizard skillz.

Then I found this one entitled, "Do You Wanna Date My Avatar." Need I say more? It's even better.

Seriously? I know some of you must have seen these before. How could you let me down so by not bringing them into my life sooner? Tsk, tsk. So, by the time I watched the second one, I was hooked and started watching their actual episodes. Which are short, sweet and ROFLOL funny.

Check these out and start your weekend with a laugh. :)

9 comments:

  1. I love "Do You Wanna Date My Avatar"! A friend showed it to me at a conference last year, which made it awfully hard to concentrate on the workshop and not start laughing. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so fun! I'm going to check them out right now. And I've never heard of them before either, so you aren't alone! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Guild. I've been an avid viewer since season 2 when I discovered it. The Bollywood video is probably my favorite of all time, and I wish i could be as cool as Felicia Day (Codex). I'm glad you found the show! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the Bollywood one before; I think I found it searching on other stuff with Felicia Day after she was in Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog. Now I'll have to go check their other stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg is that the girl from buffy and dr. horrible??? HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just absolutely love your blog. I found it through Tarrin Lupo. I am his illustrator. I look forward to more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not ready to concede that you're a bigger dork than I am, but this certainly proves we're running a close race. LOl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love The Guild, too! This reminds me I still need to watch some of the later ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha! I found The Guild on Hulu this weekend, and I remembered reading this post. Thank goodness, I started watching. Four season later, and I'm totally in love with this merry bad. Thanks for referral.

    ReplyDelete