Wednesday, September 28, 2011

And I'm Off

So, I'm unplugging for the rest of this week and all of next week. My reasons are threefold.

1 - I'm running around like mad and am starting to forget what my laptop looks like.
2 - My birthday is on Sunday. *huzzah! Confetti and all that*
3 - We're taking the fam to Orlando for 8 days.

While I'm gone, you, my wonderful friends, have two assignments to choose from.
1 - build me a stasis pod. (I'd give you instructions, but there aren't any online. I checked. Just wing it.)
2 - leave me a comment saying what kind of Giveaway, Q&A, Contest, Writing Tips, whatever you'd like me to do when I get back.

Have a great week! I miss you already. ;-)


13 comments:

  1. Stasis pod. Great. I'm on it. One question though: do you actually want to come out of it ALIVE? Because that might be more difficult.

    Have tons of fun in Orlando and have a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun trip, Jenn. Any word on a release date for your book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenilyn - I'm afraid being alive isn't really an optional part. ;-)

    Donna - Still working out the details. I promise to let you know as soon as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, fun! Enjoy your birthday AND the fab vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy future birthday and have a great time in Orlando. I'll admit I had to look at stasis pod and at first I spelled it wrong and came up with some stem cell thing, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy HAPPY birthday on Sunday, and have fun in Orlando, woo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want a 'if you win your book gets published contest', so make that happen please. Maybe there are direction for that on the internet. Plus, the magical kingdom gives you magical powers. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful time in Orlando! You'll be very much missed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for vacation!!! Have fun. (You're still going to call me while you're gone, right? Because I can't handle 8 Jenn-free days).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have an awesome vacation and birthday!! :D :D :D Heart you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have so much fun! I miss you already and you've only been gone one day. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So stinking jealous on the Orlando thing. Have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete