Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Meme Quiz--In Which I May or May Not Sneeze

Am I totally crazy, or is that just like, the prettiest virus ever?

Okay...maybe I'm crazy...

So, the very entertaining Randy Lindsay tagged me in a Meme Quiz last week (which he compared to a virus and ever since then I've had an intense urge to sneeze...I blame Randy, but it could just be allergies). Now I shall go forth and answer the Meme questions.

Achoo.

#1 - What is your quest?

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you, run you over with my car, and then kill you again...because I'm thorough like that.

#2 - What is your favorite question?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (If you don't recognize this reference, you should go watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail immediately so I won't be required by law to have you flogged.)

#3 - Who is going to win the fast food wars in the future?

The one who starts giving away free e-books with purchase will get my business...so my guess? Starbucks.

#4 - What rock song should be your anthem?

Just one??!! Alright then, the first one to pop into my head is : Whip It, by Devo -- no, you really, really don't want to know why.

#5 - What published book, possibly a classic, would you like to rewrite?

Easy - The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas. I mean, come on. Love, loss, betrayal, revenge, sword fights, twists, crazy old men, secret treasures...talk about a book that has it all!

Okay, so here is the deal. If any of you would like to answer these very entertaining questions, consider yourself tagged. The virus has spread to you! Now go forth and...post? And don't even start to pretend you don't secretly love Devo and Monty Python.

5 comments:

  1. LOL. That was without question the most random quiz I've seen--and tons of fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an African or European swallow? :) The Count of Monte Cristo is the BEST! You have have good taste woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much DO love Monty Python! I used to quote it with my siblings all the time. We particularly loved the part about burning the witch. "What floats in water? Churches! Very small rocks!" Lol, I'm laughing just writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Whip it! Love that song. Great meme!

    ReplyDelete