Wednesday, November 2, 2011

And Now...to NaNo

So, I've decided to support all that is NaNo... but not by writing. I'll be doing NaNoReMo and focusing on my reading this month. I currently have  eight books to beta for my crit partners and then I get to move on to some wonderful published books that I need to catch up on. While I'll still be writing, my focus this month will be on reading.

AND I'm so excited about it!!

How many of you are doing NaNoWriMo/NaNoReMo? How is it treating you so far? Any progress? Do tell!

6 comments:

  1. Eight?!? Wow, and I thought I was doing a lot of beta reading. You win. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, Jenn! Eight? You totally win. I've only done two the past two months! lol You go girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, NaNoReMo.

    I need to work on my next book and have an article I promised a friend, but I'm reading as much as I can.

    Eight books. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO FAR behind in my reading! I'm also way behind in my re-writes, though, too. Either way = no NaNo for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been averaging 2k words a day. Hope to have my sequel done by the end of the month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well of course you have 8! I've seen your critting abilities. I think I seriously need to buy you a stuffed shark. With all the frenzy happening in the waters of Jenn, you really need one.

    ReplyDelete