Monday, December 12, 2011

And I Love Once Upon A Time...

I have a secret...I'm not really a fairy-tale kind of girl. Or let me rephrase that, I'm not really a Disney fairy-tale kind of girl. So, to be honest, I was completely prepared to be bored out of my mind with the new tv series Once Upon A Time.

And I am so not bored.

Is anyone else watching this? What do you think about it? I'm loving all the dark and twisty turns these familiar stories are taking. I love the way Snow White and Prince Charming fell in love, for that matter, I love why his name is Charming. I'm having so much fun with the show and seriously can't wait for the next episode. The storylines are so masterfully interwoven. The actors are fantasic. Just love...love, love, love.

Anyway, if you can't tell...this new show has my hearty recommendation. Check it out. Did you find any good new shows this fall? Do tell!

9 comments:

  1. I can't BELIEVE what they did to that character last night. If you watched it, you know what I mean. I really liked... that character. And I'm so mad I don't know if I want to keep watching. Of course I will, though. Grrr....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I know what you mean. I was pretty shocked by that too, but they've done such a good job that I'm willing to trust them and see how it plays out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I couldn't believe it when it happened!

    PS. I LOVED seeing Huntsman and Emma together, and their chemistry. So good! And he can pull off leather quite well! My fave character, though, is Rumpelstiltskin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last night's episode kept me watching this show. I swear, I've waited for that showdown for a while. And I actually loved what happened to that "character" last night. It makes it feel more real when there are costs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched it last night, I love the premise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, too! But I haven't watched the most recent one yet, so thanks for avoiding spoilers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, and thanks to my those commenting as well. Well done keeping it sufficiently vague.

    And I agree about the costs, Laura. Great point.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I blame it on you. Upon your recommendation, I have just watched 3 episodes in a row and am seriously contemplating watching one more tonight even though I really, really should go to bed. Good show!

    ReplyDelete