Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Link the Blogs

I just came across a couple of posts this week that meant a lot to me and I wanted to share them with you guys.

First the Shooting Stars blog by Bethany Wiggins. She posted about the time demands of being an Author and a Mom/Parent.

Second, a post by the fantastic Elana Johnson about Defining Success.

Last, but certainly not least, a post by my dear friend L.T. Elliot that I think truly demonstrates the power of the human spirit. If you don't watch anything else this Christmas season, read this and remember why love for our fellow-man is so important. And watch the video, for you, for your kids, for all of our future.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! I follow all these blogs (and love the amazing ladies who write them) but sometimes the good posts are hard to find in my Google reader.

    Happy Holidays, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I'm totally doing this. And thanks for the links. *goes off to follow more awesome bloggers*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first two posts, but I haven't seen L.T.'s. I'll pop over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Jenn. I love you. You're such a good person. And I loved Elana & Bethany's posts, too. Such good people! And success? Success is all about that--being good people.

    ReplyDelete