Friday, December 2, 2011

Reasons 2012 Will Rock - Part 1

It's December, already freakin' December. Can you believe it? I can't either. And it appears we can't do anything about it.

So, I thought it might be fun to try embracing 2012 a little early. On Fridays in December, I'm going to list one reason that I fully expect next year to rock. So, to get started...

~ How many years have movies named after them before they even arrive? Answer: Not many. Now granted, the movie is about the end of the world, but still. Years that are already movie-worthy = not too shabby.

What do you think? Does the whole predicted-end-of-the-world-thing ruin the sparkly-ness of the New Year for you? What's one thing you're looking forward to in 2012?

3 comments:

  1. I have to say, that big 2012 number looks pretty intimidating. But I always hope for the best. I'm not going to worry about the end until it gets here. In 2012 I'm looking forward to not changing diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrid thought. Mind you looking at the state of 2011 I think they are a year out!

    I am looking forward to going to see my son in Vancouver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChiCON. And, you know. A lot of other way cool things. Because, well, you're right. 2012 is TOTALLY going to rock. Totally.

    ReplyDelete