Friday, December 9, 2011

Reasons 2012 Will Rock - Part 2

Today I'm continuing my fun new tradition of embracing 2012 a little early on Fridays. I came up with a few more reasons to love 2012.

~ It begins and ends with the same number. I'm a fan of this in words, like: mom, dad, lol, etc. It makes me feel all rounded out.

~ In May, I'll be teaching two classes at the Storymakers Conference with my writing buddies, Kasie West and Natalie Whipple. This is the first time I've ever taught a conference and we're teaching TWO classes. So excited and nervous.

That's plenty of 2012 excitement for me this week. Any new 2012 excitement for you guys this week? What's up?

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm hoping to get to the conference next year. I may just ask the hubs to get me that for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to that conference! I'll have to come see you ladies teach. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any 2012 plans yet. I tend to procrastinate. ;)

    So excited for the classes you're teaching! I know you'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for conference teaching! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete