Friday, January 13, 2012

Dreams

I know you're all probably sick and tired of hearing about it, but by the time this post goes live on Friday, I'll be on my way to Green Bay. As I sit here writing it the night before, there's pretty much nothing else I can think about right now.

So...

I'M GOING TO SEE A PACKERS PLAY OFF GAME IN PERSON!! Wahoo!!! Go Pack Go!!!!

Ahem...now that I've gotten that out of my system. Let me get to the point of this post. I've seen many of my dreams come true in the last few years, this weekend just one of them. I'm lucky and blessed and so far 2012 has been pretty freakin' fantastic.

Here's to a year full of dreams come true for all of us.

P.S. I'll wave at you from the stands! :) Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Yay Yay! GO PACK! So. Jealous. Again. :) Have so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for fun,fun trips! So excited for you. Hope you have a blast. Also, I hope they win for you.

    And just FYI, I hereby proclaim 2012 the year of dreams--for both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting! I hope you've had a great time! Woot! Woot! Cheers to 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete