Monday, February 13, 2012

CHRONICLE - Movie Review


I saw CHRONICLE this weekend.

It blew me away.

For reals.

There were so many things that I loved about this movie. The characters were all deliciously flawed and fantastic, the evolution of the story was seamless, the filming was almost a character in and of itself. It starred three newer actors that were so good. I love that they didn't take a cheap cop-out on the ending. I love that there were sacrifices and costs. I love that each of the characters were changed by their situations in different ways.

And, my favorite part, they built one of the most sympathetic villains I've ever seen.

It was incredible. Every YA writer, and/or human, should see this movie.

Have you seen it? What did you think? If not, do you plan to see it? Can I come with you?...Because it's been a few hours now, and I kind of want to see it again.

4 comments:

  1. Haven't seen it! But thanks for the review! AND--hey, long time no see... hope you're great!! <3333
    (We need to catch up, don't we?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it yesterday with my 15 year old daughter and we both LOVED it. She keeps saying it's now her favorite movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen it, but I've heard nothing but great things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it last week! I loved it! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete