Monday, February 6, 2012

Life, the Universe & Everything

I'm participating as a panelist in a writing conference this week at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah. It's called Life, the Universe & Everything, or LTUE, if you're around, you should stop in and check it out. Not only is it one of my favorite conferences, you can't beat the price.

I'm on one panel each day (Feb 9-11). The first day I'll be doing a marketing panel, the second day a horror panel and the third day a panel on breaking into the market.

If you get a chance, come say hi. Heckling is welcome and somewhat expected...but please, don't throw rotten fruit. The smell is surprisingly hard to get out. ;-)

Have you ever been to a conference? What are your favorite conferences? What is your dream conference that you'd love to attend?

Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I've been to Writers at Work a bunch of times and have always loved it, but I can't wait to do a conference specifically for children's lit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your panel! I did the Maui Writers Conference seven years in a row and it was great, not just because of locale, but because of the presenters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! So excited to hear you speak! :D And there may or may not be a few of us throwing Jr. Mints at you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That horror panel should be awesome! I hear you have an amazing moderator. ;)

    I can only afford two conferences per year: LTUE and LDStorymakers. Both are amazing. Someday I'd love to attend the SCBWI conference. Maybe when I'm a big important (rich) author. :)

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to hear your panels Jenn!!! Woohoo! I will be there Fri/Sat. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love LTUE. My favorite conference of the year! Although, my dream conference would be WorldCon. I've always, always wanted to go. *sigh*

    Can't wait to hear you on the panels! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed hearing you speak on Marketing at LTUE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the posting you are great job for the visitors
    Management Courses In Delhi

    ReplyDelete