Monday, February 27, 2012

Missing

I've been sort of MIA since Valentine's Day. Sorry about that, my friendlies. For those of you who hadn't heard, I had major surgery two days after and have been recuperating ever since. Everything is fine, and the surgery went very well, but it's been a harder recovery than I was expecting.

I'm making a lot of sacrifices for this. I've had to watch a lot of Downton Abbey, for example. I've also had to completely give up cooking meals and vacuuming. Cleaning of any kind is more than somewhat frowned upon. It's been extremely rough. *sigh*

Woe is me, indeed.

Anyway, my apologies for my absence. I'm happy to be back! I'll be posting again on Thursday and should be back to a regular schedule after that.

Yay for healing!

13 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better! And is Downton Abbey worth watching? I've heard great things...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better quick! Although, milk not cleaning and cooking for as long as you can. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Katie! Feel better. Surgery is not fun, even if you do get to watch a lot of awesome shows and not clean for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Katie! Feel better. Surgery is not fun, even if you do get to watch a lot of awesome shows and not clean for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Katie! Feel better. Surgery is not fun, even if you do get to watch a lot of awesome shows and not clean for weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see your holding up. A lack of being able to clean would be hard.

    Have fun catching up on Downtown Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you get feeling better way quick. :)

    I've been watching Downton Abby and love it. I'm pretty much obsessed. Watch a whole season and the first episode of season two last Monday. Haha

    Enjoy it and again feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You poor thing! Downton Abbey? What is the world coming to?!

    Seriously, get well soon. And when you are, we should do lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you're regaining enough strength to reach the keyboard - but don't overdo it, leave the vacuum for another 6 months or so :)
    Wagging Tales

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for healing indeed! Hope you can get back to the IMPORTANT things soon -- like writing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweetie, I'm sorry you had to go through a surgery. But I'm glad everything went well! Lots of hugs for you, and I hope you'll be as good as new soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are doing better Jenn! And I hope the surgery went well.

    (I just watched the first episode of D.A. I'm afraid I might get addicted!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for healing! Let me know when you're feeling up to going out.

    ReplyDelete