Friday, March 9, 2012

Bear Bottom Klingon

Seriously now, who can resist a post named that? Admit it, you're here for that reason alone.

Now that we're all being honest. I have a confession. This post, and it's title are actually about me. I had something happen to me yesterday that was too ridiculous and embarrassing for me not to post on my public blog...

you know how it is.

So yeah, today we're taking a break from the scary posts to do yet another embarrassing story of Jenn.

Huzzah! Happy Friday to us all.

So, yeah. Last night, I went in to say goodnight to my youngest son. He told me our cat was hiding under his bed. I got down on the floor, not an easy feat after surgery, and shooed her out of the room. Said goodnight to him, and left.

Then I proceeded to say goodnight to my older son, go outside, get the mail, and take out the garbage. After all of this parading around, my husband said,

"Oh, you have something on your butt."

Thinking it was dirt from being on the floor, I reached back to dust off my rear end, and when my hand touched something furry, I screamed and tried to run away from my own behind.

Yes. Yes, I did.

When I finally realized that I couldn't escape something that was attached to me, I reached back and grabbed it. One of my son's stuffed bears that had velcro hands so he could put his hands together, had been stuck on my bum for at least twenty minutes without my knowledge. I'd gone outside for my neighbors to see, I'd walked all around my house...all with a bear stuck to me.

Um, yeah. I don't know if I've ever seen my husband laugh that hard.

So, I hope my moment of humiliation made you smile. Have a great weekend everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Embarrassing stories only make us more charming (or at least that's what I tell myself all the time).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making me smile! I hope your weekend is awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I love it. That totally beats the old "toilet paper stuck to the bottom of the shoe" scenario. :D Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm new to this blog, and I think I'll be back. This is too funny!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn,
    Thanks for making me laugh this morning. Awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha ha! Hilarious! I would have been scared too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! And yes, I'm laughing because I can actually picture that happening. And I will say at least it wasn't a toilet paper tail.

    Thanks for the giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is hilarious, thanks for the laugh! I wonder if any of your neighbors noticed, and if so, if they'll have the maturity and self-control not to mention it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's hilarious. Thanks for posting that moment - made my day a little brighter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. HA HA HA! I love it! I love that you were scared of it. ;) I usually just have the stories of possessed toys that suddenly go off in the night. One of which always maniacally laughed. Freaky.

    ReplyDelete