Friday, June 22, 2012

I Love You, My Pretties! - Awesome New Covers

I'm on this awesome blog called Friday the Thirteeners, you may have heard of it. If you have, you probably know I can't fake an accent to save my life and should be put out of my misery before attempting anything like this ever again.

Anyway, the other Thirteeners have been spewing founts of gorgeous goodness in the form of covers lately and I want some of that pretty on my blog. I'll be including a link in each of the titles so you can add them on Goodreads...because you know you want to. Now, without further ado:

Some lovely covers!


PROPHECY by Ellen Oh (release date: Jan 2, 2013)
Dude, I love so much about this cover. I love the extended P & Y that kind of frame Ellen's name. And...I have two words: smoky dragon. I adore the dragon. I'm sure it's dangerous and would probably kill me, but I still want to wrap it around me--how is that for twisted love? ;)



THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER by Megan Shepherd (release date: Jan 29, 2013)
Oh, the beautiful creeptasticness of it! I love the way the red of the title and the bow pop and the ripples in the water. I love the fancy gown with the bare feet and the tumbled curls down her back. I can't even figure out exactly what is creepy about it, but it definitely has that feel. I <3 creepy.


DUALED by Elsie Chapman (release date: Feb 26, 2013)
Does anyone else feel like her shadow is stalking her? Love that! And dude, any girl walking through the streets with a gun and a knife is a girl after my own heart. I'm all about the kick-butt heroines. I adore how well the story is reflected in this cover. Fantastic!


LET THE SKY FALL by Shannon Messenger (release date: Mar 5, 2013)
The girl, and the hair, and the clouds--oh my! This cover is so stormy and lovely and as a person who is afraid of heights...down right terrifying. But I love it. Especially the way the blue of his shirt draws your eye is very cool. Love. Love. Love. :)


TAKEN by Erin Bowman (release date: Apr 16, 2013)
Oh...how I love thee. The frawesome tree and the emotion of the characters. I love the vulnerability of Gray and the strength and independence of the girl. I love how the K is being lifted away. Most excellent!

~~~ 

Seriously, how cool are these covers? I'm drowning in cover envy over here.

And... *drumroll please* there is another new reveal TODAY! The lovely Kasie West has her cover reveal for PIVOT POINT over on YABC today. Go over and check it out right now!

OR...you could leave a comment first on these lovelies...and then go over there...yeah, do that instead. :)

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you so much for the cover love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most gorgeous post ever, Jenn!! Thanks so much. SO EXCITING. I can't wait to see INSOMNIA up there with the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are gorgeous! I want to read them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so gorgeous. I could stare at book covers forever.....well, until I want to actually open the cover and read the book. Then I should probably stop staring at the cover. :)

    Thanks for the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fabulous! I can't wait for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. COVER LOVE!!!!! Sends big kisses and hugs to Jenn!!!

    ReplyDelete