Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Some Fun News!

Yesterday, I mentioned some news today. So, I can finally tell you that I was invited to be a part of the Friday the Thirteeners blog. :) For those of you who don't know about it, they are a small group of young adult authors debuting in 2013. 

I've been a "Mystery Author" on there for awhile and absolutely love the group and the other authors in it. It's great to share publishing-trek experiences with other people in the same boat as me. 

Anyway, they announced me as one of their Mystery Authors today, AND they posted one of my new Author photos I was so nervous about yesterday! Hooray...and also...AAAACCCCCKKK! So pop over and tell me what you think. 

One more thing, as part of my induction to the group, I have to complete a dare. I'm more than a little terrified. Want to see me make a fool of myself? Have a fun dare in mind? Come check it out and follow this awesome blog!

P.S. SURRENDER by Elana Johnson came out today and it is SO good. Go buy a copy today!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the author photo Jenn and congrats on being a Friday the Thirteener :=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look BEAUTIFUL! And CONGRATS on being a Thirteener!!

    ReplyDelete