Friday, July 27, 2012

Dear Postman, How I Love Thee -- ARCs!

Yeah, that's a blog title I never thought I'd write. Please, someone stop me before I write an ode to my postman like I did to my agent.

Neither of us want that...believe me.

Why do I love my postman so much, you ask?




Because he brought me THREE gorgeous ARCs in less than two weeks!!




Then I sat down to write this blog post...


HAHAHAhahahaha...haha...haa...





Sorry, that was funny. As if I'm really going to take enough time away from reading these little beauties to write a full blog post. Yep, I find this amusing.

So, yeah...that's why this blog post is full of just me laughing and love for my postman.

What ARC are you dying to get your hands on these days? And even more important, if you got it...how would you thank your postman? ;-)

P.S. You have just over two days to enter my Too Many Books Giveaway! Don't forget!


5 comments:

  1. Holy crap I'm jealous!! Those covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous!! Now, how can I bribe you to share with me?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you see me and Alexa's pictures? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH. I just died of jealousy. There of the books coming out in 2013 that I MUST read lol. Good for you! :)

    Alyssa Susanna

    ReplyDelete