Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brain Vacation

I'm on a brain vacation. This doesn't mean I've stopped thinking--at least I hope not. It means I'm taking two weeks off from writing (while my in-laws are visiting from Finland). My brain is begging for a little relaxation time and I'm giving in.

After the vacation, I get to dive back into work on Book II tentatively titled, WHEN INSOMNIACS ATTACK...

We're still toying with it.

Anyway, as part of my brain vacation, I'm reading. And boy am I enjoying it. So, I thought I'd dedicate this mid-week post to book suggestions. What is your latest escapist delight? What made you read until the wee hours of the morning and left you wishing for more after the last page?

Here, I'll start. I recently read SURRENDER by Elana Johnson and loved it. Now it's your turn.

Go! :)

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't put down STOLEN by Lucy Christopher a few weeks ago. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am currently reading LADY MACBETH by Susan Fasier King It's not YA, but it's a really great read. Especially since I've been on a Scottish kick since seeing BRAVE. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I SO want to be Merida for Halloween! :)

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your brain vacation!! I'm a little late reading it, but I recently finished Nevermore by Kelly Creagh and I could. not. stop.

    ReplyDelete