Friday, August 17, 2012

So...Much...Brilliance!

School starts next week. WriteOnCon just ended. My kids had stomach flu all week. And I have edits I need to finish up by Monday.

So, rather than try to pull together a post with a brain that is not altogether available right now, I'm going to let other people be brilliant on my behalf. I love it when the people of the internets do that for me! :)

*Genius post from Paper Lantern Lit on The Art of the First Page.

*Some awesome writing tips from myself and the other Lucky 13s + tons of giveaways on our Back to Basics WriteOnCon post.

* This inspirational post on The Essential Invisible Thing by Editor Molly O'Neill over at WOC

* This fantastic ProPanel from WOC including: Agents Sarah LaPolla & Katie Grimm and Editors Alison Weiss & Sara Sargent

* In fact, I'm noticing a pattern here...just go check out all of WriteOnCon. It's so, so good. I promise you won't regret it.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love linky-link posts (and, for that matter, WriteOnCon). Great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete