Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Busy, Busy

You know how at the end of summer you always think, "Things will calm down a bit once fall hits. Then I'll be able to get more done."

Unfortunately, not so much.

I just figured out that in the next month  I will be spending time in 8 different states.

Yep...I said eight.


Bad news: I'm running around like a madwoman and it doesn't look to be calming down soon.

Good news: Know what I do on planes? I write. Planes are my hands-down favorite place to write & read. I have no idea why...it's just always been that way. So, it will be a very productive month despite my crazy schedule.

What about you? Where do you most like to read or write? Has your fall schedule slowed down the way I hoped mine would?

10 comments:

  1. 8? That's a ton! I hope it's for something fun. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Very much fun actually. But yeah...I'm not sure what I was thinking.

      Delete
  2. Holy crap, girl! What in the world are you doing in 8 different states? Hopefully you get a lot of writing done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing all sorts of things. Writing research, visiting family, vacation, meeting my editor, etc.

      Delete
  3. Whoa, Jenn! That's crazy! I can read anywhere, but I need to be home to write!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't know why planes work this way for me, but I suppose it's a good thing. :)

      Delete
  4. Say hello to Minneapolis for me, girl. Let me know if you need any recommendations...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! And you might be hearing from me. :)

      Delete
  5. It depends on the day where I like to write. I have enjoyed writing at Starbucks. I love the smell and the people coming in and out. And the pastries and the vanilla bean smoothie thing. Numms!
    I'm excited for you getting the chance to travel a bit. I love flying. It's my fav.

    ReplyDelete