Sunday, September 23, 2012

Congratulations Nichole!

My laptop is not here.

I am sad.

So, forgive this short but sweet & simple post. I couldn't wait a whole extra day to share it, so I'm doing it from my phone. Which, believe it or not, is even harder than it sounds. 

My good friend, Nichole Giles, has had an extremely exciting few weeks...and finally got to share her good news!


Please stop by and wish her congratulations on her new agent AND book deal!

For real.

She has been working toward this goal for so long without ever giving up. She is the definition of determination and I am so, so happy for her. Seriously, this kind of news deserves confetti & purple sparkles all over it, so let's celebrate!

Congrats, Nichole! 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I love good news! Off to head to Nichole's blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nichole is awesome! I'm so excited for her!!!

    ReplyDelete