Monday, October 29, 2012

Natalie Whipple's TRANSPARENT Cover

I see a lot of covers. A lot is probably an understatement and it isn't even an actual number. Let's just leave it at 'SO MANY.'

And while I like a lot of them, there are few that leave me staring at my phone in the middle of a restaurant and saying, "Wow...this is just so--wow!" And then showing both of my kids so we can all talk about how cool it is.

That's what happened when I saw the lovely Natalie Whipple's TRANSPARENT cover. It's gorgeous. I think Harper Teen does very cool covers, but this is one of my favorites. I love everything from the popping colors to the tagline to the general vibe. It's just purely awesome. 

So, I waiting long enough after her reveal to be fashionably late...and now I'm putting that prettiness up on my blog so that if you happened to miss the reveal, you can now "ooh and aah" along with me.



Don't you love it? *pets* You can find it on Goodreads.

I love starting off Monday staring at lovely things! Happy Monday! And come back for a Big Freaking Scary Giveaway on Wednesday to celebrate Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment