Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Being Thankful

For Thanksgiving in 2012, I'm listing 12 things I'm thankful for this year. :) Spread the love and all that, you know?











So, without further ado:

1  - My faith - it all starts here
2  - My husband & sons - for making me smile even on bad days
3  - My mom, sister & extended family - for needing me as much as I need them
4  - My friends - for being there when I need them, and when I don't
5  - My health - for keeping up with my lifestyle
6  - My talents - for helping me keep up with my vivid imagination
7  - My ability to live my dream - because it is a rare thing indeed
8  - My husband's job - for giving us security
9  - My agents & editor - for believing in me, every day, no matter what
10 - Readers - for making publishing thrive
11 - The young adult author community - for embracing the oddballs
12 - J.K. Rowling - 'nuf said




AND

~*~*Have a Happy Thanksgiving! *~*~

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Taffy! :) Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. This is a great, great list. :D
    Happy Thanksgiving to you, Jenn. I hope you had a good time with family. Please send my love to your family and to you. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Kate Coursey, and I approve this list.

    Aaaggghhh. Election commercials are ruining my life.

    No seriously though. This is awesome. I am thankful for all these things too, except for husbands and sons because I (fortunately, at this point) don't have any.

    ReplyDelete