Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dedicated


To my Grandpa for singing made up songs loudly every Christmas morning while making brunch in the kitchen.

To my Grandpa for tinkering in the garage with the radio blasting opera every summer.

To my Grandpa for having the best smile wrinkles I've ever seen.


~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~


To my Grandma for always surprising me with things she still wants to do.

To my Grandma for wanting me to write a sequel to my first book...even if it was just for her.

To my Grandma for always being stronger than anyone ever expected her to be.





Grandpa passed away eleven years ago this month. Grandma joined him yesterday.

The pain of our loss is eased by the knowledge that you're finally together again.

We love you both, forever.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Jenn. I'm so sorry. This is a beautiful tribute to beautiful people. I'm so sorry for your loss. God bless you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! i love old photos and the memories that follow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry, Jenn. What a wonderful tribute to them both. (((hugs))) to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a strong person! You and your family both.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. My condolences. At least they are together now. They sound like awesome people! You were so blessed to have them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure that was a very tender, sweet reunion. But it's so hard to be the ones left here without the ones we love. Praying for peace and comfort for you. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone! Your comments mean more to me than you know.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful post, Jenn. Your grandparents seem like lovely people. I'm sure they're going to continue to watch over you and be proud of everything you'll accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. {{{{{{{{Jenn}}}}}}}}}

    So, so sorry for your loss. What a lovely tribute though.

    ReplyDelete