Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family Ties & PRIZES

My sister arrived from Philly yesterday and I'll be spending the next few days with her and our family.

I am SO excited. For reals.

There will be Rock Band.
There will be Dr. Mario.
There will be Diet Coke and some kind of chocolate.


So, as much as I love you guys, I'll be away until next week. I might even bring back a story or two to share...

I promise nothing.

In the meantime, there is just over a day to enter in the Cover Reveal Giveaway and 2 1/2 days to read about my Cover Reveal Anxiety Phase and enter the Giveaway over there.

Whilst I'm gone -------- Go win stuff. Okay? :)

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Mario!!! Recently I pulled out the old Super Nintendo, dusted off my old games, and had so much fun beating hubs at all of them (he grew up with a different game system, so he says he just doesn't know the buttons like I do LOL). Have a great week visiting!

    ReplyDelete