Thursday, November 15, 2012

In Which I Cuddle My New Cover!








































I'm feeling lucky, extremely lucky.

There was a huge response to my cover reveal yesterday. I was quite honestly blown away by all the cover-love. Thank you to everyone who shared/tweeted/shrieked/smiled at it. :)

Now I get to tell you how much I love it...

because I do...

SO MUCH!

I really don't know how you can make a cover both gorgeous and scary, but they did it. The shattering around the eye is so symbolic of Parker's frame of mind in the story. I've seen so many covers that, while beautiful, don't really reflect the story at all. I understand the point is to get people to pick up the book, and I have no issue with that, but I LOVE that my cover both draws you in and shows you a bit of what you might find inside.

Anyway, enough gushing from me. What do you think?

Also, the ARC & Prize Pack giveaway from the cover reveal is still on! Don't forget to go back and keep entering!

16 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, and definitely makes me want to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think if I saw this cover on the shelf while browsing I would be like, "What the heck is that about? I must know now!" And then I would proceed to pick it up and read the blurb and buy it!! Truly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Candi! :) That's exactly what I'm hoping!

      Delete
  3. It's awesome. And it kinda looks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, Ilima! That is exactly what Candice said when she first saw it. How funny! :)

      Delete
  4. It is pretty wicked, I must say. Congrats, Jenn! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover is awesome. Raw, powerful and evokes a feeling of desperation and wonder. A feeling that tends to happen when you are an insomniac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Analisa! I love this description! :) Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  6. Yep! I told you it ROCKED! Bask in the loveliness! This is what makes publishing fun (despite all the other stuff) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Michelle! :) Yay for days that make publishing fun!

      Delete
  7. That is a rockin' cover. And the premise sounds so awesome. Can't wait to read this :)

    ReplyDelete