Friday, December 21, 2012

Dear Mayans, Let's Reschedule

Today I'm making a request of the Mayans, the Universe, and all Powers that Be. We've kind of got a lot going on right now. I have presents to wrap, cookies to frost and preparations for a vacation in January. Basically, I'm swamped. 

Anyone else think we should consider putting off this whole end of the world thing to a more convenient time? 

Good! Me too! :) So glad we're all in agreement.

Since we're all planning to be here awhile longer. Why don't you stop by this Cover Madness Giveaway over on Xpresso Reads. They're featuring INSOMNIA with a bunch of other awesome covers and giving some books away. 

And on a sincere note -- I probably won't be posting much over the holidays, and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you for reading my nonsense and celebrating my victories. I like sharing my journey and it sure wouldn't be fun without awesome people like you to share it with.

Happy Holidays! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool!!!

    Have a very Merry Christmas Jenn! I hope it's a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete