Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Great Dr. Mario Epiphany of 2012!


I love Dr. Mario.

And I am very, very good at it.

My favorite part is the planning. I carefully construct multiple towers so that at some point down the line I can find the perfect circumstances to make everything explode and rain down chaos on my opponent.

Muahahaha--ahem--ha

While pounding my sister and mom into Nintendo despair last weekend, I realized something. If I substitute a couple of words, this is also exactly what I love about writing. Observe:

My favorite part is the planning. I carefully construct multiple plot-lines so that at some point down the line I can find the perfect circumstances to make everything explode and rain down chaos on my main character/reader.

Aha! Now you see.

Why yes, I am an evil genius. Thank you for noticing.

So what about you? What is your favorite aspect of writing/playing Dr. Mario? ;-)

1 comment:

  1. You should check out Dungeon of Elements: RPG with great Dr. Mario style "combat": http://kck.st/14J1UWT Or not. Your choice!

    ReplyDelete