Monday, January 28, 2013

Back in America and ARCs at ALA-Midwinter!

This was the view from my balcony for the last week. It was stunning. There was so much fun to be had I clearly can't fit it all in one post. And as my brain hasn't returned from its vacation yet, we'll ease back into it. Plus, an ARC of INSOMNIA came with me! So I shall be sharing many pictures of that, too. It was a veritable (Caribbean) ARC tour...if you will. ;-)

Speaking of pictures that make me happy...

Check this one out!


Those are my books! Go ahead. Stare at the stunningly-shocking-creeptastic-shivermaking-loveliness! And So many of them! At the ALA - Midwinter Meeting! Right there where you could see them and people could pick them up and everything!

*Gasp*
*Flail*
*...Freak out*

Excuse my breathing into a paper bag for a moment here... Did any of you attend ALA-Midwinter? If so, did you pick up an ARC? If not, what have you been up to this week?

12 comments:

  1. Congrats on seeing your baby in public! Your cover is freaky...and cool at the same time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO AWESOME VIEWS!!!! And YAY for being back!!!! I am so jealous of your vacation, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! It was a stellar week, really. :)

      Delete
  3. THE PRETTY. THE PRETTY.

    *strokes laptop*

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, Ellen, I was literally starting to type "TWO AWESOME VIEWS," when I looked up and saw your comment. :)

    Well, they *are* two awesome pictures. Both make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. Both make me very happy. :) Thanks, Ren!

      Delete
  5. Umn yeah, looks to me like your life is pretty frickin amazing right now! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome Jenn! I totally stared at that table too. So exciting! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks for staring with me, Carolyn! :)

      Delete