Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Happy Book Birthday, THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER!


I'm so excited to announce that it's release day for my fellow Friday the Thirteener and awesome friend, Megan Shepherd and her book, THE MADMAN'S DAUGHTER!

I had a chance to read this book on ARC tour and it was SO good. It's deliciously dark and twisty which, as you all know, is totally up my alley. Plus the world building and atmosphere sucked me in from the first page.

So, go congratulate Megan on Friday the Thirteeners! Or better yet, go buy her book! You will not regret it. :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great surprise to see this blog post! Thanks so much, Jenn! I was just thinking how nice MADMAN and INSOMNIA look together, with the red type. They'll look great together on a bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! So happy for you! Dude...I think I shall have to create this bookshelf at home. :)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, I love a great book. Congrats Megan! I'll have to put it on my list. ;)

    ReplyDelete