Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Happy Joy Joy! Congrats Sara Raasch!

This is one of my bestest friends/crit buddy/partner in crime - Sara Raasch.

Look at her? Isn't she so cute?

Well, let me tell you a secret, behind that warm smile is a plotting/world-building/character-developing genius!

Want proof? Check this out:






Fiction:
Sci-Fi/Fantasy 
Sara Raasch's debut SNOW LIKE ASHES trilogy about a fierce chakram-wielding warrior from the Kingdom of Winter, who must struggle to free her people from the tyranny of an opposing kingdom while also protecting her own destiny, to Kristin Daly Rens at Balzer & Bray, in a pre-empt, for publication in Fall 2014, byMackenzie Brady at Charlotte Sheedy Literary Agency.


Yes, that's right, she just signed an incredible 3-book deal with Balzer & Bray for her book Snow Like Ashes! I love this book so SO much. Like so much I want to marry it and cuddle it for all time.

But, since I can't do that...I'll settle for telling everyone how amazing it is. :) You should all buy it and read it, then you shall see. Well, you can't right now, but just mark your calendars for Fall 2014 and THEN go buy it. You can thank me for the tip later.

Pop over and congratulate Sara on her blog and read more about how this all went down because seriously...I'm still reeling on her behalf. In the meantime:

Congratulations Sara & Snow Like Ashes!!!

8 comments:

  1. Awww!! *tears up* Thank you, Jenn!! Your support makes me all giggly :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! I couldn't be happier for you! :)

      Delete
  2. Sara is incredible and her book just blows me away. I'm so happy for her it's ridiculous! Hooray! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh!!!! That's so awesome!!! Congrats to Sara!!! (Sara is so awesome. One of my favorite writing people.) =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! And you haven't read SLA, I don't think. It's incredible, Carolyn. Seriously. :)

      Delete
  4. Yay Sara! I've been following her blog since she had landed Kate Testerman Schafer and have been following her journey, eager to one day see her PM announcement. and now *twirls* we have. YAY!!! Congrats again! Looking fwrd to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete