Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So Far 2013 = The Awesome

I'm really liking 2013 so far. Good things are happening. I'm loving it. This post will be about some good things that have happened already, or are coming soon.

There are new Lucky 13's books debuting every day, (you can check out Lucky 13's January good news post here) but one I'm especially excited about is Splintered by the very cool A.G. Howard. I heart Anita. She's awesome. And I am SO excited for her! Plus, her cover is quite likely in my top 5 favorites of all time. LOVE!



See what I mean? Yay for new awesome books being available! Buy some, k? :)

And speaking of cool covers. Two incredible YA authors had new cover reveals this week! Kasie West revealed the cover (+ an ARC Giveaway) for her hilarious and heart-warming new contemporary (July 2, 2013) THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US.




This cover is so perfect for this book. And just thinking about this book makes me want to sigh happily and draw hearts on nearby objects. :) LOVE IT!

The other cover reveal is for the first book in James Dashner's new Mortality Doctrine Series, THE EYE OF MINDS. Dude...gamers, hackers, and people being taken hostage in virtual reality? Umm...YES, PLEASE! They did the exclusive cover reveal on a little site called EW. You may have heard of it. This cover screams Sci-Fi -- Futuristic -- & PICK ME UP NOW!




One more awesome thing that has not yet happened, but is about to = the release of the next book in Brodi Ashton's Everneath series, EVERBOUND. I loved Everneath and am SO excited for the release of this next book in the series. I'm a little sad because Brodi's launch is next week and I won't be able to make it. 

BUT I won't be able to make it because I'll be lounging on a beach in the Caribbean...thus the reason I'm only a little sad. ;-) 

But I did want to show the lovely cover and say, EVERBOUND releases on the 22nd! Buy it and stuff! :)


Seriously...these covers (and this post by association) are stunning. 

Well done me (*cough* and all cover designers involved *cough*). 

Well done indeed.

6 comments:

  1. All of these covers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? I just want to stare at them. :)

      Delete
  2. I love kasie's new cover! And splintered too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Isn't it great? Love all of these! :) Thanks for the comment, Jessie.

      Delete
  3. So many new books! When will I get to read all of them?? I had no idea James had a book ready to launch. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, he snuck it in on us. :) He announced it is coming out in October, released the synopsis and revealed the cover all within a few days.

      Tricksy hobbitses...

      Delete