Friday, February 15, 2013

Forging Fridays & LTUE!

So sorry guys, but Forging Fridays will be postponed this week as I am on panels/reading/signing at the Life, the Universe & Everything Conference this week. As a thank you for your patience and for sticking with me, I will make next week's Forging Friday post a double-header! :) Two queries for the price of one!

So stay tuned. :)

Also, there are TWO Insomnia ARC giveaways going on this week!

First is over on the A Good Addiction Blog, where you can also read an interview with Parker!

Second is only for LTUE attendees -- if you're attending send a tweet including #LTUE and #InsomniaARC and tell me about your most bizarre dream. I'll be picking one entry for the winner on Saturday!

Have a fantastic weekend and I'll report back all kinds of conference info next week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm just wondering if you announced the Arc winner from LTUE? I looked on the feed and didn't see it on FB, nor on Twitter? (granted, the FB page feed is wonky, so it may be there and I'm just blind.) I just want to say congrats to whoever won :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did on twitter actually! Sorry if you missed it. Erin Summerill won the ARC. :) She was actually gasping at the reading, so that should be interesting.

      http://thesummerillsurf.blogspot.com/

      Delete