Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Book Birthday to Michelle Argyle and PIECES!

Besides being Valentine's Day...today is the release day for my good friend, Michelle Davidson Argyle's YA contemporary, PIECES! It is a sequel/companion novel to her book that released last year, THE BREAKAWAY.

I've known Michelle for several years now and I'm so grateful we met through the online writing community and then came face to face at one fateful writer's retreat where the stars aligned...either that or I drank a lot of Mountain Dew-Code Red. Those two events have very much the same effect on me.

Anyway, Michelle is sweet, kind, and extremely talented. Just when I think she's already maxed out in the Fantastic Abilities Meter, she throws out random tidbits of information like, "Oh, I design bookmarks and book trailers for myself and other authors." Then when my jaw drops open she says, "Oh, did I not mention that?"

Seriously, they need to make up a new word, because talented really doesn't cover it with this girl.

Anyway...YAY! Happy Book Birthday, PIECES! I can't wait to hold you in my hot little hands! :) Here is some info on what this book is about:






Two years after watching her kidnappers go to prison, Naomi Jensen is still in love with one of them. Jesse will be released in a few years, and Naomi knows college is the perfect distraction while she waits. But when her new friend Finn makes her question what is right and what is wrong, she begins to wonder if Jesse is the one for her … until she discovers he's out on parole. Naomi must sort through her confusion to figure out where love and freedom truly lie—in Finn, who has no connections to her past, or Jesse, who has just asked her to run away with him.

Pieces is a companion to The Breakaway and can be read independently, if desired.





So excited! Stop by Michelle's blog where you can order PIECES and/or celebrate with her! And stick around for the PIECES blog tour coming up February 18th - 23rd to enter to win prizes and a signed copy!

Congratulations, Michelle & PIECES! *confetti*

Oh, and also... 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, INTERWEB PEOPLES! 

May your day be full of love, happiness, and may ALL the FEELS be with you! 

8 comments:

  1. Jenn, I love you! Thanks for spotlighting me and Pieces today. That means so much to me. *hugs* *wipes away tears* <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are SO welcome, Michelle! :) <3 you back!

      Delete
  2. Michelle IS the word that should be invented for beyond talented. I'm so exited to get a copy of her book at the signing on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle IS the word that should be invented for beyond talented. I'm so exited to get a copy of her book at the signing on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for Michelle and PIECES. Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you, Michelle. I LOVE this book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for Michelle! Happy Book Birthday, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete