Monday, February 4, 2013

INSOMNIA Caribbean ARC Tour - Part 1

I went to the Caribbean at the end of January and it was awesome. Of course, I had to take my Insomnia ARC with me and introduce it to things it has never experienced...like cruise ships and warm air. So, here is some photo documentation of said ARC adventure. 






First, we got on the ship and got unpacked. 


Next, we stopped by the bar for some soda - Of course, Parker is only 16 and closely supervised ;-) - to quench our thirst. Note the friendly bartender in the background. 





Then we stopped back in our cabin because the ARC had a date with our friendly cabin-frog. Or Frabin, as we named him. Poor frog never saw those nightmares coming. 








Then we were off to dinner, where we were greeted by our friendly wait staff: Juan Carlos & Melica. Not only do they deliver warm delicious food, but they also do part-time work as mannequins. Talk about a multi-talented staff...












Then we had our delicious dinner. Luckily, my mom and sister were helpful with feeding the ARC. Eating is rough when you have no hands. 





Table napkin, or Tapkin, if you will, was very interested in the ARC, but after our experiences with Frabin...we decided maybe caution was better.








After dinner, we were tired from trying to keep up with the ARC, so we crashed...but apparently he stayed up late (what's the point of going to bed when you don't sleep anyway, right?) and found the real party. 

Ooh la la! We heard he was also seen doing Gangnam Style somewhere on the ship. Wish someone had gotten a picture of that...

Well done, ARC, well done indeed. :)


*check back for more ARC tour adventure on Wednesday*

8 comments:

  1. I now want a picture of people holding my book! Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are awesome. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, we had so much fun walking around with it. Highly recommended. ;-)

      Delete
  3. sooo fun!! Glad you enjoyed your vacation :) What a fun thing to do with your ARC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really did! In fact...I think it's almost time for another one. I'm thinking a one week on/one week off kind of policy for vacations in 2013. ;-)

      Delete
  4. That ARC is a busy book! lol. Looks like so much fun Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, I love this post. I look forward to the day when I can take my ARC out on adventures and get cute pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete