Friday, February 8, 2013

So...about Forging Fridays

Forging Fridays has been replaced today by a new (hopefully one time) special called: Going to the Doctor Friday! 

I have a conference next week. I've felt crappy since my cruise. I'm doing something about it. IF I'm feeling better this afternoon, I shall try to also do a Forging Fridays post. 

Stay tuned...

*cue Jeopardy music*

Question: I know there are a ton of lurkers for the Forging Friday posts, but less comments than I anticipated...which is fine. But you are gaining something out of them, correct? I love helping out, but it is a lot of work, so if it isn't helping as much as I think, I'd rather do something more effective with the slot. You know? 

Thoughts?

6 comments:

  1. I, for one, LOVE them. And very much want to submit one to you. (with proper sentence structure, even.)

    Be that as it may, if you don't enjoy doing it, I understand your changing your mind.

    I do hope you get feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, Chris! I do enjoy it. Just want to make sure it's helping or it's not worth it. :)

      Delete
  2. I hate that you're feeling crappy. And you know what it is? Coming back to this AWFUL weather and smog when you've been in warm climates and clean skies. *hug* I'm looking forward to seeing you next week!

    ReplyDelete