Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring YA Scavenger Hunt!



I am thrilled to announce that I'll be participating in the upcoming Spring YA Scavenger Hunt 2013! I am on the red team with some pretty freaking spectacular authors. =) Although both teams look stellar...check out the ridiculous amount of cool covers below and you'll see what I mean.

The hunt starts on Thursday April 4th at noon pacific time and ends on Sunday April 7th also at noon pacific. The grand prize includes a book from every author on the team (including an INSOMNIA ARC!), and exclusive bonus content from every author involved. I'll be including a special sneak peek from INSOMNIA's sequel! I'm so excited to share a little taste of this new project! All things considered, you won't want to miss out on this hunt.

Leave a comment below to let me know which authors/books you are most excited to read more about.

And don't forget to stop by my Happy News Rocks Giveaway! It's open for entries until Tuesday night! :)


THE BLUE TEAM



AMBER ARGYLE


JOSEPHINE ANGELINI


KATE AVELYNN


LISA BURSTEIN


TERA LYNN CHILDS


KATE EVANGELISTA


TARA FULLER


RACHEL HARRIS


COLLEEN HOUCK


JUSTINA IRELAND


ELLIE JAMES


CARRIE JONES


JESSICA KHOURY


CINDY MADSEN


MAUREEN MCGOWAN


MEGAN MIRANDA


ERICA O’ROURKE


DIANA PETERFREUND


AMY PLUM


BETH REVIS


GINA ROSATI


VICTORIA SCOTT


JESSICA SPOTSWOOD


K.A. TUCKER


LISA VOISIN

 



THE RED TEAM


HEATHER ANASTASIU

JENNIFER ARMENTROUT


KENDARE BLAKE


RACHEL CARTER


RENEE COLLINS


LEIGH FALLON


MARLEY GIBSON


ALYXANDRA HARVEY


AMALIE HOWARD


CHLOE JACOBS


J.R. JOHANSSON


STEPHANIE KEYES


SUZANNE LAZEAR


MARI MANCUSI


GRETCHEN MCNEIL


LEA NOLAN


KATHLEEN PEACOCK


APRILYNNE PIKE


LISSA PRICE


ELIZABETH RICHARDS


MINDI SCOTT


JESSICA SHIRVINGTON


SCOTT TRACEY


ERIN UNDERWOOD


BRENNA YOVANOFF

 

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, there are books I love in both teams, but I think the Blue Team has the most of them in one place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many good books! Totally drool-worthy!

      Delete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. Those are so pretty! Just.... wow. This looks epic.

    ReplyDelete